Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

Style look-a-like..

Lovely Mannequinas..

Have you ever been surprised to see a celebrity who has a similar outfit like you do?
Well.. i just had that kinda feeling when I saw this dress worn by Jessica Alba. As you know, the combination of purple and peach is a basic inspiration for our Premier Collection "I am Mannequina". But I was not that sure of how to play both colors together.. Untill I came across this picture!
Jessica looks fresh and vibrant (a bit heavy tho as she was preggers at the time). Her look instantly reminded me of our Dee 2tone blouse and the versatile Liu plissee skirt. Mix the two together and you get a very chic covered style look-a-like to that of Jessica's. Don't beieve me? take a look below..


So what do you say? cool or what...? :D

Love;
Mannequina

No comments:

Post a Comment